non-anesthetic dental cleaning
According to the American Veterinary Dental Society 80% of dogs and 70% of cats by the age 3 show signs of periodontal disease. Without proper dental care for your pet they can develop gingivitis, which is plaque build-up on a cat or dog’s teeth and gums that may appear red and swollen.
Click HERE for more information.
Let's face it - there are many times when we have to leave our pets alone during the day while we take care of our own obligations. The sad-eyed look they give us as we walk out the door, is enough to tear your heart out!. Some people pay up to $20 per hour for a pet sitter to walk and spend a short period of time with their pets. Why do that when daycare is available?
All guest are given a nap and feeding time between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
When you pick up your pet from daycare you will be greeted by a happy, contented friend who is now ready to relax with their parents.
Day care hours: Monday to Saturday from 8:30am to 6:30pm
Day care services are $25 a day per dog or $100 Monday to Friday, this includes a weekly free bath* and 1 walk per day**.
* Depends on size and fur condition. ** Weather permitting.
Proper grooming not only improves the physical appearance of your pet, but also improves the physical and emotional health of your pet.
We maintain a thorough history of every pet we groom. On your first visit you will be asked to complete a client/pet history form. This form provides us with a full background of your pet's medical, emotional and grooming history, your veterinarian's information and all of your contact information.
Most of our grooming services can be completed within 2 - 3 hours. (Schedule and dog's size and condition permitting)
* Brush outs - A full brush out and comb thorough before and after bathing.
* Haircuts and trims - Specific client requested styling or breed specific cuts.
* Blow out & drying - To remove excess hair and undercoat.
* Bath or Complete Bath - If you have a dog that doesn't need a haircut or if you want to keep them clean between haircuts.
** All pricing depends on breed, size, condition of coat/skin and requested styling. **
COMPLETE GROOMING INCLUDES
An initial consultation with the groomer, nail clipping, anal gland, ear cleaning & plucking when necessary, sanitary groom, bath and hair cut.
COMPLETE BATH INCLUDES
An initial consultation with the groomer, nail clipping, anal gland, ear cleaning & plucking when necessary, sanitary groom, and bath.
PLAIN BATH INCLUDES
An initial consultation with the groomer, anal gland, ear cleaning & plucking and bath.
* Flea and tick treatment - starting at $45;
* $10 to $25 extra if your pet gets groomed or a complete bath.
* Nail clipping for dogs - $15
* Ear cleaning and plucking - $15
©2016 Barks & Tales. Miami FL. All Rights Reserved.